Jeremy Chardy – 35 Year Old French Tennis Player Suspended 2021 Season After Adverse Reactions to COVID Vaccine

Jeremy Chardy called off his season in 2021 after adverse reactions to the COVID Vaccine.

“Since I had my vaccine (between the Olympics and the US Open), I have had a problem, I’ve had a series of struggles. Suddenly, I cannot train, I cannot play.”

It’s been reported he has violent pain throughout his body with significant.

” Now I have been to see two doctors, I have done some tests so I know what I have and the most important thing is to take care of myself. I prefer to take more time to take care of myself and be sure that in the future I will not have any problem rather than trying to get back on the court as quickly as possible and find myself still having health problems.”

In January, after a 4 month break after his vaccine reaction, he announced on Instagram he felt healthy enough to return.

“After a difficult period, I feel much better and ready to go back to practice. I know it will be a long and difficult path but I’m ready for the challenge and I will try to come back to my best level. My goal is to be fit and competitive for the clay court season. I will give my best like I always did during my career.
Thanks to my team, my family, my friends, my sponsors and all the people who are always supporting me in the good and the bad moments. I really appreciate it 🙏🏻👊🏻❤️ Happy new year 2022 to everyone.
Stay safe and healthy.

Related Articles

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *