This is Nike’s story:
Since my COVID vaccination, my life has been upside down. I was in the peak of my physical fitness and I never could have imagined falling as far as I have.
I was vaccinated with Pfizer on 5/18/21 and 6/24/21.
At first I played down all the symptoms, continued to work and exercise and thought that with a little break everything would be fine again. That wasn’t the case:
The list of symptoms is still long today months later:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Body Aches / Feeling like my entire body is being squeezed
- Constant pain
- Constant dizziness
- Permanently inflamed mucous membranes
- Several infections
- Complete absence of periods
- Symptoms of exhaustion that I could never have imagined – and by that I mean the constant need to sleep, even after the smallest, everyday processes such as showering or eating
- An inexplicable permanent fever
- Coordination difficulties
- Severe physical pain
- No functioning immune system
It was only after 4 weeks of this suffering like this when none of it went away on its own, that I decided to go to the doctor.
After tests and examinations, the doctors actually suggested that I was suffering from “Long COVID” through the vaccination, despite not having been directly infected with the virus?
I’ve been told I have “Adjustment Disorder with Emotional Crisis CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), Adverse Reactions from COVID-19 Vaccine Use, Post-COVID-19 Condition, Allergic Reaction.
For the past six months I have been unable to keep up with my job and my studies, and the current costs for everything that Pfizer has done to me and my health. This exhaustion is DIFFERENT. Sometimes I have to sleep after the shower because my body is so exhausted.
What I love most, namely sport and exercise, has been completely off the table for months. I have to absolutely ‘nothing’ anymore.
Every step was too strenuous, I could only “push through” the few training hours that I tried to do, because even crouching down caused the dizziness of my life. My heart rate is a whole other problem. During a short and slow walk, it’s usually between 190 and 205.
I have been in the healing phase for 8 months now. I looked for a functional, holistically oriented doctor after being ignored by doctors.
My blood values have FINALLY improved and, above all, the inflammation values are finally down.
Let’s get to the essentials: What supplements and therapies am I doing to return to peak condition?
- Phosphatidylcholine active PC Liquid
- Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin D & K
- Vitamin C with Shitake extract
- Ubiquinol Q10
- Fatigue complex
- Omni Biotic Pro Vi
- Omni Biotic Power
- Black Cumin Oil (Blackseed Oil)
- Iron, Zinc & Selenium
- L-Tryptophan & 5-HTP
- Intravenous Amino Acid Complex
- Intravenous Vitamin C
- Intravenous Chelation therapy
- IHHT (Interval Hypoxia-Hyperoxia Therapy
- MT and KG device
- Matrix Rhythm Therapy
- Applied Kinesiology
- Shock Waves
Has anyone else tried the various treatments above Nike has?